Address

TC Technologies, Inc.
1000 Young Street Suite 490
Tonawanda, NY 14150

Phone

716-743-9900

Email

info@e-tct.com

Hours

Mon–Fri 8:00am–5:00pm

TC Technologies, Inc. BBB Business Review

HP Qualified Supplies Partner

CompTIA Managed Print Trustmark

ITC

Buffalo, NY Document Technology

Copier and Printer Repair, Printing Supplies & Document Management Services - Call TC Technologies, Inc. today!

Managed Print Services

Since 1989, TC Technologies has been serving Buffalo, NY and surrounding areas with Managed Print Services to help identify printing costs so expense management becomes possible. Our team aims to reduce time and costs associated with printer, copier and fax output.

Managed Print Services encompasses more than supplies, repairs and service.  We partner with our clients to continually monitor and recommend ways to improve workflow and control costs. Hardware costs, the easiest to identify and track, account for only 5 percent of the total cost of ownership.  Operating costs account for 45 percent and the remaining 50 percent is spent on support.  Through utilization of our customized system of output assessment, pay-per-use output supplies and service, proactive device management and optimization; TC Technologies delivers reduced costs, increased productivity and virtually eliminates the time you'll spend overseeing your office printing equipment. 

TC Technologies is the recipient of the CompTIA Managed Print Trustmark, a vendor neutral, business level credential that identifies businesses that have achieved excellence in managed print services.  As one of fewer than 50 companies in North America to have achieved this milestone, the Trustmark serves as a reference to the quality of services TC Technologies provides and the commitment we make to our customers.  To earn the CompTIA Managed Print Trustmark, TC Technologies was evaluated on internal practices and procedures, service delivery and client engagement, staff competency and compliance with a stringent code of conduct.

View the Trust Your Managed Print Trustmark Holder Video to learn more.

TC Technologies' managed print services also address conservation of the environment.  From installing a system for collection and recycling of toner cartridges to assessment and suggestions for reductions of energy use by the print fleet, TC Technologies can help your organization reach their sustainability goals.  Our strategic partnership with PrintReleaf also allows our customers to track and reforest every sheet of paper consumed in the printing process.  The process enables our clients to help neutralize paper waste and certifiably participate in sustaining our global forests. 

Our team and our approach sets us apart because we offer managed print services that are based entirely on your needs, not some predetermined technology or "me too" offering.  Comprehensive, cost-effective and customized for you - that's the TC Technologies difference in Managed Print Service.

See for yourself – request your in-depth TC Technologies analysis now.